Many men are fans of styling their beards with an electric trimmer. But for the real finishing touch, the connoisseurs know that beard scissors are indispensable and irreplaceable.
A beard scissors is a lot easier to get to the tricky places of yours beard to trim. Using beard scissors not only works easier, but also more precisely and professionally and will therefore give the best result.
The benefits of beard scissors
Trimming your beard with beard scissors may seem a bit old-fashioned compared to using your standby electric one beard trimmer . But, as you can read below, there are many advantages to beard scissors!
- Detailed and quick trimming of your mustache and beard
- Easy and safe to reach difficult places
- Does not require electricity or batteries
- Easy to carry in one toiletry bag
- Less visits to the barber (and therefore saves money)
- Prevents split ends
How do you use beard scissors?
Most men do not use beard scissors every day. That is why we have made a short step-by-step plan for you.
- First wash your beard with a good shampoo so that it is clean
- Make sure your beard is completely dry before you start cutting
- When you brush/comb against the direction of your beard hairs, you will see that some hairs immediately jump out. Trim those hairs and brush your beard again
- Do this a few times to check whether everything is to your liking in the meantime
What is a good beard scissors?
If you are planning to purchase beard scissors, it is important that you choose them based on quality. Cheap beard scissors may seem like a good option, but are usually a bad investment in all respects.
A good beard scissors must at least meet the following requirements:
- Made of high quality stainless steel
- Has a comfortable grip
- Features an easy tension adjustment
- Is razor sharp
- Is simple and safe to use
Of course we have an extensive range with the best beard scissors and matching accessories. Ordered before 21:00? Then you can start cutting right away tomorrow!