No products found.
Would you like your hair shorter? Hair with a few good spikes, trimmed or completely bald; a good clipper can do all of this. Of course you can also trim your beard with a clipper and it is also a suitable device to maintain your hair 'down there'. A good clipper is therefore an all-rounder, and certainly not the same as one bodygroom or a groomer .
Benefits of a hair clipper
Hair clippers have many advantages. This actually makes it an indispensable product in every man's bathroom. Especially since you don't have to use your hairdresser's clippers anymore. To make it clear, we started researching all the benefits that a hair clipper brings.
- You have several options for maintaining your short hair yourself
- You save money because you no longer have to go to the hairdresser
- You save time because you don't always have to make an appointment
- You can trim your beard to different lengths with clippers
- You can maintain your body hair neatly with a clipper
Buy hair clippers? What to watch out for?
You have to go see which hair clipper suits you best. For example, you have the cordless hair clipper, a battery-powered hair clipper, a corded hair clipper, a hair clipper set, etc. A cordless hair clipper will provide a lot more freedom because you will not get confused with a cord. A hair clipper with cord or battery, on the other hand, is often a bit stronger. That is why it is important to think about the purpose you have in mind with your clippers.
Think carefully in advance about what you want in your clippers. You can filter on that later when viewing the products. It is also always good to keep in mind what price you want to give for it. Some clippers are quite variable when it comes to cost.
How do you use a hair clipper?
Not every hair clipper is the same. The Phillips clippers can have a completely different manual than the Braun clippers. However, there is a certain general line that you can follow while using your new clippers.
- Choose the correct size of the comb you put on it. For example, you often have settings that go from 7cm to 0mm. So pay attention to this!
- Make sure your hair is dry. Wet hair is almost impossible to trim
- Hold your clippers with the blades pointing down and lightly press the head of the comb against your scalp.
- Don't rush and smoothly move the clippers over your skin
- Be sure to give your clippers a good cleaning when you're done. This varies per clipper, one is water resistant and the other is not. So always check this yourself!