Shampoo in a bottle, move over. It is the era of the shampoo bar and for good reason. A shampoo bar is better for the environment, contains healthy ingredients and lasts a lot longer than a normal shampoo in a bottle. All in all, enough reasons to switch to the shampoo bar.
What is a shampoo bar?
A shampoo bar is literally a shampoo in the form of a bar of soap. A normal shampoo contains about 80% water and that way it remains liquid. A shampoo bar has a solid shape and therefore little packaging material is required. So you save the world a lot of plastic packaging! Because the shampoo is also so concentrated, it lasts about 80 washes. That's 3x as much as a normal shampoo!
How do you wash your hair with a shampoo bar?
Now that you know what a shampoo bar is, the question naturally arises "how do you use a shampoo bar?" It is slightly different to use than a normal shampoo. Below is described in a few steps how to wash your hair with shampoo bars.
- Just wash your hair in the shower and make sure you wet your hair thoroughly
- Rub the shampoo bar between your hands and create some friction, this is better than rubbing your shampoo bar over your hair
- When you have some foam, apply it to your hair
- Spread the foam on your entire scalp
- Rinse the shampoo out of your hair again
- Finished! Now use a good conditioner to take extra care of your hair
How do you store a shampoo bar?
This step is slightly different than with the normal shampoo. You simply put away a normal shampoo after you have closed the cap again. The shampoo bar must be given time to dry properly again. It is best to store your shampoo bar in a special shampoo bar container or a laundry bag that is specially intended for this.
Is a shampoo bar good for your hair?
Yes! A shampoo bar often consists of natural ingredients and is not packaged in plastic bottles. That way your hair will ingest a lot less harmful substances. What your hair does ingest are the healthy and natural ingredients and oils that a shampoo bar contains.
What is the best shampoo bar?
This differs per person and per personal preference. Are you looking for a completely natural shampoo bar? Then the ZEW For Men 2-in-1 Charcoal Shampoo Bar, for example, is a good match. This natural shampoo bar is also vegan, plastic-free, pH-neutral, free of PEG, free of SLS, etc. Are you looking for a shampoo bar that lasts a long time? Then take a look at the Duke Cannon Shampoo Puck . This shampoo bar gives your hair more strength and lathers very well. So good, in fact, that it can beat 5 bottles of shampoo! One puck lasts up to 175 washes. You also have special shampoo bar for curls, shampoo bar for oily hair, etc. To answer the question “what is a good shampoo bar”, you have to check with yourself what you find important in a shampoo.
Why a shampoo bar?
We are going to list all the benefits of the shampoo bar.
- A shampoo bar is always plastic-free
- Almost all shampoo bars contain natural and nourishing ingredients
- A shampoo bar lasts on average 3x longer than a normal shampoo
- You can always take your shampoo bar with you, even on the plane
- Shampoo bars are better for the environment
- Because a shampoo bar lasts longer, it is a lot cheaper
- A shampoo bar foams nice and rich!
Shampoo bar ordered before 21:00, delivered the same day
Have you become enthusiastic and do you want to get started as soon as possible? Time to buy a shampoo bar. Order the best shampoo bar at The Alpha Men. If you order before 21:00, you will receive your products the next day!