Eye Cream is a specially formulated skin care cream designed to care for the delicate and sensitive skin around the eyes. The skin around the eyes is thinner and more fragile than the rest of the face, making it easily affected by external factors such as UV radiation, pollution and stress. In addition, the first signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles, are often visible around the eyes. This eye care is specifically formulated to address the unique needs of this delicate area and promote overall skin health.
Why do you use an eye cream?
Using an eye cream helps reduce signs of aging and fatigue. The product works by moisturizing, nourishing and protecting the skin, improving elasticity and delaying the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. In addition, eye creams can help reduce dark circles and under-eye puffiness by boosting blood circulation and improving the skin's moisture levels.
How do you use an eye cream?
For best results, apply an eye cream daily, both in the morning and in the evening. Follow these steps to apply the product correctly:
- Cleanse your face and make sure your skin is free of makeup and dirt.
- Apply a small amount of eye cream to your ring finger – a pea-sized amount is enough for both eyes.
- Spread the cream evenly on both ring fingers.
- Gently apply the cream to the skin around the eyes with patting movements, from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Allow the cream to absorb completely before applying other skin care products or make-up.
When choosing an eye cream, it is important to consider your skin type and specific skin concerns. There are a variety of formulas available, from light gels to rich creams, that target specific skin concerns such as dryness, dark circles or fine lines. Look for ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, retinol, peptides, caffeine and antioxidants, which help improve the skin around the eyes and slow down the aging process.