Pamper your skin with a bodyscrub
Maybe you think your beauty ritual is already complete. Of course, every man decides for himself what his beauty ritual looks like. All essentials are of course included, such as showering, shaving and brushing your teeth. But do you also use a bodyscrub for men during a shower? Exfoliating is very useful and gives you velvety soft skin. Exfoliating scrubs off all dead skin cells from your skin using very fine grains. So it really isn't something just for women. But exfoliating has even more benefits:
- Clogged pores open again. This way you have less chance of acne
- Your skin looks radiant again
- It can prevent ingrown hair
- You tan faster and your tan lasts longer
What types of bodyscrub for men are there?
Bodyscrubs are available as a shower gel, soap bar and as a pure scrub.
As a shower gel
In the shower gel small particles are processed that ensure the removal of dead skin cells. These particles are often microfine particles that consist of natural ingredients such as almond shell, pieces of coconut or volcanic sand. You can find all these delicious products in our webshop.
As a soap bar
As a tough man, do you prefer to use one soap block that smells of oak moss and cedar wood? Then the Baxter of California exfoliating body bar definitely worth a try. But you can of course also opt for a milder scrub soap such as the Captain Fawcett Gentleman Soap which you can even use daily.
As a pure scrub
You can also pamper your skin with a pure scrub, for example with the Anthony blue sea kelp body scrub
Because it is advisable to use a good moisturizing product after your scrub, you can also order a set of your favorite scent in our webshop, for example the friendly priced Saponificio shower scrub & body lotion volcanic
How do you use a bodyscrub for men?
- To exfoliate, your skin must be damp. That is of course the easiest when showering.
- Apply a generous amount of the bodyscrub for men to a washcloth, sponge, puff or your hands, depending on the type of scrub.
- Apply the scrub to the skin in gentle, circular motions. Never scrub too hard, but rather a little longer.
- Start at the bottom and end at your head.
- For your face you may only use a product specifically intended for this purpose.
- Rinse your body well and apply a moisturizing after drying body lotion or moisturizing cream to nourish your new, soft skin.
How often can I use a bodyscrub?
It is not necessary or even recommended to exfoliate your skin daily. If you have normal to oily skin, exfoliating once or twice a week is sufficient. Once a month is sufficient for sensitive skin. With a body scrub it is therefore important that you look at your own skin to determine how often you can use it.