A tube squeezer is a handy tool designed to get the most out of tubes such as toothpaste, creams, ointments, paints and glues. It helps to distribute the contents of the tube evenly and efficiently, so there is no spillage.
How does a tube squeezer work?
A tube squeezer works by squeezing the tube from the bottom and pushing the contents into the opening. This ensures that the content is evenly distributed and that there is as little wastage as possible. There are different types of tube squeezers on the market, such as manual squeezers, automatic squeezers and even simple DIY solutions. They are usually made of plastic or metal and are easy to clean.
How do you use a tube squeezer?
- Choose the right tube squeezer for the tube you want to use. Make sure the squeezer is compatible with the size and material of the tube.
- Place the tube squeezer at the bottom of the tube, with the opening facing up.
- Squeeze the tube squeezer or turn the mechanism to push the contents of the tube upwards.
- Keep applying pressure until the desired amount of product comes out of the tube.
- Release the tube squeezer and wipe off any excess product with a cloth or tissue.
What can a tube squeezer be used for?
A tube squeezer is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Toothpaste : A tube squeezer helps to apply the toothpaste evenly and without spillage to the toothbrush .
- Skin care products: Face creams , lotions and ointments can be applied easily and hygienically using a tube squeezer.
- Paint: Artists and DIY enthusiasts can use a tube squeezer to efficiently empty paint tubes, helping to reduce paint wastage.
- Glue: A tube squeezer ensures that glue comes out of the tube evenly and in a controlled manner, which is useful when performing precise gluing tasks.
- Food: Tubes containing, for example, mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup can be emptied more easily and efficiently using a tube squeezer.