Pagina 1 van de 2
This German brand makes functional and tasteful shaving brushes at an affordable price. NOM Shaving has different types of shaving brushes, including badger hair shaving brushes or natural hair shaving brushes. NOM Shaving is a project of Hans Jürgen Müller GmbH & Co. KG. We can therefore say that the German company is based on more than 70 years of experience and expertise in environmentally friendly production and materials from local suppliers. A NOM shaving brush will last for years and should be in a special place in your bathroom.
Good quality does not have to cost your entire budget. The handles are made of high quality plastics and the bristles are made of pure badger or natural bristles. Badger hairs are known for the extremely high quality and the amount of water that the hair can hold, creating an extremely rich foam. The hairs will feel like a kind of soft massage on the skin. Natural bristles also offer high quality and are slightly more affordable. These are the hairs for men who like a slightly firmer structure.
Wet shaving is (fortunately) starting to become more and more popular again. Wet shaving is more climate-friendly, gentler and more thorough than electric shaving. A shaving brush can last a lifetime if you take good care of it. Once you have experience with NOM shaving brushes, you will never want to use an electric shave again.
NOM Shaving Brushes
All NOM Shaving Brushes have their own qualities. For example, the NOM Shaving Brush Gustav is extremely user-friendly and you can choose from pure boar hair, badger hair and black fiber synthetic hair. You also have that choice with the NOM Shaving Brush Theo , a shaving brush with a beautiful handle consisting of ash wood. If you prefer a black plastic handle, the NOM Shaving Brush Carl is the ideal shaving brush for you. As we have come to expect from the brand, it is an affordable shaving brush full of style and functionality.
How do you use NOM Shaving Brushes?
To make it a little easier for you, we have prepared a simple step-by-step plan for you. That way you can start right away after ordering a NOM shaving brush!
- Wet the area you want to shave with warm water or shave immediately after showering
- With the NOM shaving brush, whip up a shaving soap or shaving cream in a shaving bowl
- Make sure to create a rich lather using circular motions
- Let the soap rest for 2 minutes
- Apply the soap with your NOM shaving brush to the area you want to shave
- Then shave with a sharp razor
- Rinse the skin with water
- Take care of your skin with an aftershave or lotion
- Clean your brush with lukewarm water after every shave
- Wipe the bristles in different directions with your fingers until all soap residue has disappeared from the bristles
- Put your NOM shaving brush back on the stand